Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Direct all project phases - engineering (basic and detailed), procurement, fabrication, construction and commissioning/start-up.
- Maintain a strategic focus for the project with frequent interaction with the business area and the client to ensure a balance between the immediate project needs and the long term goals of the company.
- Manage the execution of the project with a focus on maintaining or improving the as-sold profit level for the project.
- Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered to meet Company's quality standard, and contract requirements.
- Track project against its schedule, budget and against phase gate review objectives, reporting status to management and customer on a regular basis, and executive staff on an as needed basis.
- Prepare periodic management and/or customer reports and presentations.
- Review and verify project estimates monthly.
- Manage project budget and controls expenses effectively.
- Provide feedback regarding employee performance on a project team to the functional manager for record.
- Recommend new processes where needed to improve quality, cost, or on-time delivery.
- Identify project scope changes and prepares job change notices for submittal to clients.
- Maintain awareness of safety and environmental requirements.
- Negotiate differences with client and internal personnel to meet project goals.
- Review and approves key project documents including P&IDs, Plot Plans, Operating Manuals, etc.
- 10+ industrial related project management experience, in an EPC environment.
- Possesses a general understanding of contract administration, business principals and business law.
- Possesses a broad understanding of each engineering discipline.
- Effective management and leadership skills.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Lotus Notes, and other Company and discipline specific software applications.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with management, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top