Project Administrator (Executive Admin)
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is seeking a Project Administrator to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Title: Project Administrator (Direct Hire)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 392626
- Assist managers in the organization and execution of his/her project management duties.
- Serve as a liaison between project participants, project managers and other members of the Project Support Group by ensuring timely communication and monitoring of deadlines, sharing of resources and providing proactive support where possible.
- Maintain up-to-date rosters of team members involved in a project.
- Provide calendar management and coordination to individuals supported.
- Organize meetings, special events, and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for project document management including set up, organization, logging databases, maintenance, storage and closure.
- Compose and process routine correspondence.
- Record time details, document billable expenses, and process expense reports to facilitate billing and other accounting procedures.
- Assist with monthly billing duties for the officers, managers, and/or experts they support, including proofreading and editing billing narratives and producing final invoices sent to clients.
- Support business development initiatives by maintaining key contacts.
- Type, assemble, organize, format, and edit/proof the team's work products (examples: affidavit/declaration, report, or presentation).
- Perform photocopying, faxing, and preparation of materials for courier shipments, as needed.
- Research and identify potential client conflicts relating to new business leads.
- Associate degree, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 7+ years of directly related experience with at least 1 year of experience providing executive level support, in a professional services firm (legal, consulting, financial, etc.) preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office required.
- Experience working on various types of projects from initiation to closure.
Back to top