Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Contract
This HireStrategy/Addison Group client is currently recruiting for a Program Assistant with 1-5 years of relevant professional services experience. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, personable, self-starting individual who can successfully provide support to all levels of the organization and assist in a variety of long term and short term projects.
The Program Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of daily administrative, project and organizational tasks. They schedule meetings, coordinate special projects; support the staff, outside callers, and visitors; and complete other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Manage calendars and provide support on major tasks in a fast paced office environment
- Create presentations within PowerPoints for executive's meetings
- Conduct data analysis and create reports
- Handle client services relations including distributing materials
- Process confidential and sensitive information
- Schedule follow-up meetings and calls
- Follow up on meeting objectives including scheduling follow up meetings
- Document every call and meeting for data-driven decisions
- Research people and districts based on standard rubric
- Review upcoming travel and suggest meetings with clients and other prospects
- Organize all available marketing materials, identify needs for additional material, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 1-5 experience in administrative or office setting, with experience in office administrative and admin procedures.
- Experience working in a non-profit or association setting preferred
- Experience in completing and supporting projects from start to finish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top