- Washington, DC
Our client's mission is to simplify the complexity of creating, managing and delivering video for use within the enterprise helping organizations unleash the power of video. Customers use their technology to seamlessly embed video communications within their core business applications including corporate communications, live executive broadcasts, sales and employee onboarding, product training and knowledge transfer, distance learning and marketing. With more than a thousand customers in over 100 countries, our client is a leading provider of enterprise video platforms.
Title: Director of Product Management, Integrations
The Director of Product Management, Integrations will report to the VP of Product and will be a key member of the product team. The director of product management will drive our integration roadmap and strategy to ensure that enteprise video content from their Enteprise Platform surfaces in the business applications our customers and their employees use day in and day out.
What you'll do:
- You will drive our 3rd Party Integration Roadmap and initiatives for the Rev SaaS enterprise video platform.
- You will serve as the product owner on one or more scrum/agile product development teams, maintaining and prioritizing product requirements and working closely with our software engineering team
- You will work closely with our key partners, customers and internal stakeholders to inform our product roadmap and to evangelize the Platform.
- You will take a data informed approach to our roadmap, design and development processes.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of enterprise software product management experience, preferably for a SaaS enterprise product offering.
- Experience shepherding one or more 3rd Party Integrations for a commercial software product, preferably for a SaaS enteprise product offering.
- Strong organization, project management and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Startup technology company experience is a plus
- Familiarity with enterprise security is a plus
- Experience shepherding API and embedding capabilities for a software product is a plus.
- Prior hands-on software development experience is a plus.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with contributing and managing recorded and live video content on a consumer video platform like Youtube and Twitch is a plus.
- Familiarity with an enterprise video platform and video streaming technology is a plus.
- Experience adopting and managing a Video Conferencing solutions like Webex Meeting, Zoom, Skype or BlueJeans for a company is a plus.
- Experience adopting and managing a portal applications or content management systems like Sharepoint, Jive or Wordpress for a company is a plus.
- Experience adopting and managing collaboration applications like Slack, Microsoft Teams or Webex Teams for a company is a plus.
A little about us:
- Casual and flexible work environment to encourage creativity and collaboration
- Flexible hours and 4 weeks of PTO to enjoy life!
- Competitive compensation, stock options and generous benefits
- Monthly catered lunches and a well stocked kitchen
- Wellness initiatives and game nights to keep the mind and body healthy
Back to top