Producing Branch Manager (FAC)
- Seattle, WA
Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in contract and direct hire staffing, as well as consulting services. We have made Best of Staffing lists for multiple years and continue to enjoy many accolades in the industry!
The role of Branch Manager is to ensure the growth and profitability of the division for which they are hired. As a Producing Manager, one must be able to the hold team and one's self accountable for identifying and networking with prospective job seekers and developing recruiting strategies for specific open client positions. They also must research and identify prospective users of staffing firms and develop a marketing plan to break into new clients and develop existing clients. Identification of candidate and client competitive edge and communication of client/job competitive edge is required by team and self.
What You'll Do:
- Budget management for entire team, including management of turnover, expenses, salaries, head count, starts and ends
- Hold weekly one-on-one meetings with team members regarding productivity standards and training issues
- Ensure the maintenance and validity of a prospective client lists
- Conduct performance evaluations and improvement plans
- Identify, network and sell to potential candidates /job seekers
- Research, identify and sell to potential business deals by contacting potential clients
- Maintain and update a prospective candidate pipeline
- Schedule and attend client meetings to generate new business and expand current business
- Develop and maintain candidates and client relationships by cold calling/prospecting calls
- Negotiate fees/ pay rates and close deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Documentation of all candidate and client conversations into internal database, for historical data and productivity reporting
- Represent Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
What We're Looking For:
- Four-year degree or equivalent
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to connect with others
- Competitive spirit
Addison Group is dedicated to promoting a culture that provides a fun learning environment for each of its employees. We work hard, play hard, and understand the value and importance of both. We are built on the understanding and approach of People First, Process Second.
- Ability to create your own Healthcare package; BCBS medical, dental, and vision - it's your choice!
- 401(K) with up to 4% matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly pay with uncapped commissions
- Pre-taxed commuter benefits, including Uber Pool
- Addison Group Wellness Program
- Annual Echelon Club trip for our top producers
- Seasonal parties and events
Training & Development:
Our Learning & Development department is integral to the culture of Addison and plays a key role in employee growth at all levels. Addison Group's Onboarding Accelerator/Mentorship program is about supporting new producers in order to strengthen each team, grow Addison, and grow our new employees. This program gives our employees the support they need from day one and gives our Accelerators early leadership experience.
Please contact Tori today, to learn more about this exciting new opportunity. Tori.email@example.com
Back to top