Producing Branch Manager
Are you ready to create connections that become lasting relationships?
Listen, Learn and Make a match with Addison Group!
Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in contract and direct hire staffing, as well as consulting services. We have made Best of Staffing lists for multiple years and continue to enjoy many accolades in the industry!
Looking for a Producing Branch Manager to lead our successful office!!!
The focus of the Producing Branch Manager is on achieving personal and team results which are aligned with the larger picture of Addison Group and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is a key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. The Producing Branch Manager role requires holding the team accountable while maintaining personal production and handling a variety of activities. The ideal leadership style for this role is one that is firm and goal oriented, while having the ability to motivate, train, and engage others in an enthusiastic and positive way.
The Successful Candidate will exhibit:
A directive leadership style to assure productivity of the team aligns with expected business results
A sense of competitiveness and urgency for personal and team goal achievement
Quick decision making in response to changing conditions
Self-assurance and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential.
An extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive communication style
Desire to influence and stimulate others to action
Accountability for results
What You'll Do:
- Identify and sell to potential business deals by contacting potential clients
- Schedule and attend client meetings to generate new business and expand current business
- Develop and maintain client relationships through cold calling/prospecting calls
- Negotiate fees and close deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Represent Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Ability to create your own Healthcare package; BCBS medical, dental, and vision - it's your choice!
- 401(K) with up to 4% matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly pay with uncapped commissions
- Pre-taxed commuter benefits, including Uber Pool
- Addison Group Wellness Program
- Annual Echelon Club trip for our top producers
- Seasonal parties and events
Training & Development:
Our Learning & Development department is integral to the culture of Addison and plays a key role in employee growth at all levels. Addison Group's Onboarding Accelerator/Mentorship program is about supporting new producers in order to strengthen each team, grow Addison, and grow our new employees. This program gives our employees the support they need from day one and gives our Accelerators early leadership experience.
Please contact us today to learn more about this opportunity!
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top