Job Title: Portfolio Accountant
Location: Seattle, WA
Job ID: 488454
Global company in Seattle, WA seeks an Investment Accountant. You will be amongst a high caliber team of accounting professionals in a positive and diverse work culture.
This position will be responsible for financial reporting and accounting for various portfolio investments and holdings, prepare journal entries, prepare financial statements, analysis and cash flow reporting, reconcile fund transactions and manage general ledger, and prepare portfolio budgets, and month-end and year-end analyses. This position will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and investors on accounting requests.
The ideal candidate for this Seattle, WA job will possess the following:
- BA in Accounting required
- CPA and/or past public accounting preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience in a fund accounting or investment oriented industry a plus.
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Proficiency with Excel and accounting tools required
- Excellent communication and written skills, self-starter, and can work in a collaborative environment