Our Position: As a Digital Product Manager, you will take on several roles, including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager. You will join a fast-paced environment to deliver new cloud-based IoT and Data & Analytics applications and platforms in collaboration with a team of highly skilled architects, Cloud and data engineers, UI/UX designers, QA engineers, product managers and other business stakeholders. You will be a key part of a team that tackles complex high-performance high-value feature requirements in advanced Digital initiatives. You will access your deep well of technology knowledge, planning acumen to strategize and present your vision to business and technology stakeholders. You will roll up your developer sleeves to help the scrum development teams meet their goals during a sprint. You will work with business stakeholders, lead architects and product managers to understand feature requirements for digital products that will have to support a diverse set of applications. You will bring your expertise in cloud-based interfaces/services, security standards, performance/reliability characteristics and third-party software integration practices to create best in class products . You will be responsible for bringing a sense of urgency, open communication, collaboration for timely product build-outs.
What you will do
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Research, keep abreast of and analyze IoT (cloud and edge computing) markets and technologies, relevant user segments, applications and platform roadmap.
- Assess and analyze customers, digital ecosystems, environments and workflows, along with their implicit, explicit and unanticipated needs.
- Manage Product Backlog. Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Develop platform roadmap and backlog in key subsystems such as device management, provisioning, edge computing, cloud-edge connectivity and security.
- Write clear, compelling and detailed (technical) user epics and stories with user acceptance criteria in an Agile environment. Participate in story grooming exercises for crisp and unambiguous documentation and communication of features to be developed.
- Manage and prioritize feature iterations to make trade-offs affecting schedule, cost, quality and customer expectations.
- Communicate and conduct program reviews with Digital leadership. Identify and clearly articulate milestones, hurdles and execution plan.
- Coordinate the program execution with CCPD and Digital teams to deliver digital platforms and solutions.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- 5+ years of relevant IoT platform/application and Edge Platform/Computing experience as a Product Manager, from a total of 10+ years of experience coming from cloud software Product Management/Owner, cloud software engineering or related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience in systems/platforms/applications or related cloud services gained from Product Management/Technical management or as a hands-on architect
- 3+ years of experience developing IoT and cloud solutions for retail, tech or consumer goods industries, launching and/or delivering consumer IT analytics solutions and/or platforms
- 5+ years of experience in cloud-based ( AWS ) software applications/services, preferably AWS IoT related services with deep knowledge of IoT components and services
- Experience using SDLC (software development lifecycle) practices and frameworks and backlog management tools (e.g. JIRA/Confluence/etc.)
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Leading Teams and Executing for Results
- 7+ years of experience of operational excellence, setting and achieving aggressive short and long-term goals in high-urgency, high-growth environments. You will have the ability to drive change while maintaining operating effectiveness
- Successful years of exceptional program management and leadership skills, including in large public companies as well as smaller but fast-growing start-ups
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Clear written and verbal communications skills; Attention to detail, self-motivated, creative and flexible; Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have prior record of accomplishment of working in a globally distributed team in different time zones with excellent communication skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to details
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus