Location: Minneapolis Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Addison Group has a client located the western suburbs of Minneapolis and is actively looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals having 3-6 years working as a Payroll Specialist or Payroll Analyst. The ideal candidates will have experience processing bi-weekly basis, assisting with implementations in the past, and resolving any payroll issues or questions. This is a contract to hire position that will pay $23-28/hour depending on experience.
- The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day payroll processing a timely manner and accurate manner
- Processing payroll up to 2000 employees through ADP or Ultimate Software
- Verify all payroll entries including deductions, earnings and changes, review and reconcile payroll data and resolve any discrepancies as necessary
- Organize and verify all data for final payroll runs prior to processing of year end W-2s, and process W-2 corrections as appropriate
- The Payroll Specialist will work with line managers and employees regarding inquiries, issues and procedures affecting payroll and HR
- Create and run reports as requested
- Full knowledge of all Federal, State and Local tax accounts is required and miscellaneous special projects or additional tasks as assigned
- 3-6 years of payroll specialist or analyst experience
- 2 years of going through a payroll implementation
- 1 - 3 years working with multiple payroll systems
- Exercises a high level of professionalism and a positive demeanor
- Thrive in a team environment
- Proficient in multiple payroll systems including ADP, Ultimate, and Kronos is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top