Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Payroll Specialist Job in Oklahoma City, OK
We are working on an exciting Payroll Specialist Job in Oklahoma City, OK!
You would be joining a great team environment so if you are looking for a solid accounting team to join to continue building your career, this position would be a great fit!
Perks of Payroll Specialist Job in OKC:
- Stable industry with growth predications
- Competitive pay and benefits
Responsibilities of Payroll Specialist Job in OKC:
- Perform daily payroll functions
- Reconcile payroll
- Taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process garnishments within compliance
- Time and attendance audits
- Monthly and year-end tax forms
- Hourly and salaried employee payroll
- Process benefit invoices for payment
- Reconcile and post payroll entries into ERP
- Process employee reimbursements for payment
- Contract employee invoices
Qualifications of Payroll Specialist Job in OKC:
- Advanced working knowledge of Kronos
- 2+ years Payroll experience
- Associate's degree preferred
- Experience in multi-state payroll
- Multi-state payroll taxes
- Processing payroll for over 200 employees
If this job sounds like a great fit for you, please reach out to our Oklahoma City, Finance & Accounting team at (405)235-6700.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top