Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our client located in Nashville is looking to add a Payroll Specialist onto their team! If you have at least 4 years of processing high volume, multi-state payroll and are looking for a new exciting growth opportunity we want to hear from you!
General Responsibilities for the Payroll Specialist:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for approximately 5,000 employees
- Process payroll for salaried, hourly and commissioned employees
- Payroll Specialist will reconcile time-card punches
- Process voluntary and involuntary deductions
- Minimum of 4 years high-volume, multi-state payroll processing experience is required
- Strong understanding of wage laws, garnishments, and deductions is required
- Experience with Lawson and Ultipro (or Ultimate) is HIGHLY preferred
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top