- Calculate, input, and audit payroll and timekeeping information in order to document and assure the accuracy of employee payroll processed semi-monthly for all Bank employees.
- Input data into ADP regarding payroll, timekeeping, and personnel information to maintain accurate and up-to-date records. Maintain employee data in ADP and Access.
- Provide courteous customer service by responding to timekeeping inquiries, making changes to employee information, resolving discrepancies and/or clarifying procedures for employees, supervisors, managers, and others.
- Record changes affecting net wages, such as exemptions and insurance coverage, for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Keep records of leave pay.
- Prepare and issue paychecks either manually or via the payroll processor vendor.
- Assist with HR audits regarding payroll administration.
- Prepare, review, and correct year-end W-2s.
- Prepare reports for government agencies.
- Prepare department wires.
- Calculate Quarterly and Annual Incentive Pay and is also responsible for Deferred Compensation Payout.
- Distribute Department Reports including: Bank Phone List, Review Reminders, Vacation, and Health and Appointment Balances.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating, if necessary, related policies and procedures.
- Assist with department projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have knowledge of principles, practices, and techniques used within a human resources department.
- Skilled in the operation of a PC, and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with using ADP Workforce Now.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work with numbers and effectively use math skills on a daily basis.
Location: Washington, DC
Back to top