Payroll Coordinator II
Payroll Coordinator II
Great client in the Bronzeville area (Sox-35th - Red line L stop) adding 2 Payroll Coordinators II to their regional payroll team.
Company is very well established, great benefits, steady work hours, positive work environment. Payroll size is very large and detailed. The environment is fast paced and busy. Position reports to the Payroll Lead.
- Main duties include:
- Enter changes to employee payroll records.
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Create reports for information pertaining to payroll.
- Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Mathematics, Finance, Business or Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- Must possess 1-3 years of payroll experience·
- Working knowledge of large payroll system
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary between $40K - 52K DOE (Depending on Experience)
- Benefits: eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
Keywords: CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Tax Professional, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst , Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst , Registered Representative , Research Analyst , Retail Banking, Securities Lending, Treasury, Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheets.
Back to top