Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Do you want to impact patient lives by joining a successful healthcare company?
Medical Payment Poster
Location: Warren, MI
- Cash Applications Specialist is responsible for posting insurance and patient payments for physician and hospital services
- Apply cash, check, credit card, Explanation of Benefits, EOB, EFT, and lock box payments
- Cash Applications Specialist must manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Cash Applications Specialist is responsible for updating patient accounts with billing data
- Provide superior high volume patient customer service in a fast paced environment
- Use Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point), medical software, payer portals, and type 40+WPM
- Cash Applications Specialist must have experience posting insurance and patient payments, cash applications, cash posting for physician and hospital services
- Cash Applications Specialist must have experience applying cash, check, credit card, Explanation of Benefits, EOB, EFT, and lock box payents
- Cash Applications Specialist must have experience managing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Experience updating patient accounts billing data
- Cash Applications Specialist must have experience performing high volume in person and phone patient customer service in a fast paced environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point), payer portals, & electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Cash Applications Specialist must have the ability to type 40+WPM required (alphanumeric & 10-key typing)
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Keywords: Healthcare, Medical, Hospital, Physician, Clinic, Patient, Registration, Insurance Verification, Payment, Customer Service, Demographics, Referrals, Pre-Registration, Full Cycle, Billing, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Claims, Follow up, Denials, Rejections, Appeals, Payment Posting, Cash Applications, Cash Posting, Lockbox, EFT, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Insurance Collections, Self Pay, Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, commercial, HIPAA, Electronic Medical Record,
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top