Patient Accounts Rep
Title: Patient Accounts Representative
Location: Beverly, MA
Type: Permanent, Full Time opportunity. Shift is flexible.
We are expanding our Accounts Receivable team and are looking for candidates who are interested in joining an established healthcare organization.
- Collections to provide claim resolution
- Resolving claims by conducting outbound calls as well as online investigation
- Resubmitting claims in a timely manner and according to appropriate guidelines
- Tracking actions taken for claims resolution via EMR and online portals
- Work collaboratively with other teams including Coding, cash posting, Billing, etc. to resolve issues as they arise
- Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
1. Experience in Accounts Receivable Follow-up
2. Interest in career progression, and joining a company that is structured around employee growth
3. HS Degree or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree a plus
4. Comfort with EMR, EHR, and navigating payor portals