Patient Account Representative Job in Hendersonville, TN
Patient Account Representative, Hendersonville, TN
The Patient Account Representative job requires experience performing insurance collections in a fast paced environment. This position will require communication with payers (Commercial Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid) to resolve any problems or to gather additional information needed to collect payments.
Patient Account Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Monitoring insurance claims and contacting payers for claims resolution
- Follow-up of all unpaid and denied hospital/facility (UB-04) claims
- Investigating and resolving payment discrepancies
- Navigating various software systems
- Maintaining productivity goals and requirements
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency
Key Words: Patient Account Representative, Medical Collector, Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist, AR Specialist, A/R Specialist, Insurance Collector, Medicaid Collector, Commercial Collector
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top