Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
HireStrategy, a top-ranked recruiting and consulting firm in Washington, D.C., is looking for a talented and eager individual to provide administrative and general office support. We boast a youthful, energetic, and entrepreneurial atmosphere, one which fosters growth and learning. Training is provided and you will be a member of a professional team.
- HR support: view identification documents for I9 purposes, complete employer section of I9s, assist payroll department, etc.
- Administrative support: create fee agreements, correspondence, etc.
- Reformatting resumes: for style, standards, and aesthetics
- Team support: provide impromptu and creative assistance to a team of extremely busy sales persons
- Office maintenance: restocking office and kitchen supplies, maintaining appearance of front and back office, etc.
- Bachelors degree
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative capacity in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office (particularly MS Word)
- Computer savvy (strong typing speed, familiarity with applications and internet research)
- Excellent customer service skills (both in-person and on the phone)
- Grace under pressure and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Superior ability to communicate with internal employees and navigate urgent situations
HireStrategy is a professional staffing firm providing consulting services, permanent placement, and executive search solutions for companies, and career management in the technology, sales, finance and accounting professions. HireStrategy, an Inc. 500 company, has been ranked by The Washington Business Journal as the #1 regional staffing firm in the Greater Washington area, and along with Washingtonian magazine, named as one of Washington's "Great Places to Work".
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top