Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
A growing Oklahoma City company is looking for an administrative professional to join their team!
- Scheduling calendar of Executives
- Organizing Executives
- Time Sheet Management for all employees
- Manage Billing System and Invoices
- Manage all expenses for employees
- Plan and manage travel for Executives
- Receiving the customers, visitors in a polite and pleasant way with a good smile and assist them.
- Answering the phone calls made, and redirecting them to the concerned people effectively.
- Managing the customers or visitors who visit and arranging the comforts for them.
- Coordinating the appointments of the customers or visitors with the management and other employees.
- Taking service calls and forwarding to Service Department.
- Providing excellent customer service with good satisfaction.
- Keeping all office materials stocked; printer paper, ink, envelopes, marketing materials, etc.
- Receiving postal, courier packages addressed to employer or the employees and sending them to the addressed person correctly.
- Deposit incoming checks;
- Mailing letters and other documents, messages to the necessary people. Maintain log of items mailed.
- Recording complaints, problems, queries and providing suitable answers and assistance for the same.
- Ordering catering services for office meetings when necessary.
- Coordinate Employee cards/gifts on Birthday's, Anniversary's, and special events.
- Order new Employee Work shirts and keep inventory stocked.
- Assists in arranging travel and accommodation arrangements for the employees; Air fare / hotels / car rentals.
- Request Certificates of Insurance upon request to insurance agents.
- Coordinates events; books venue reservations, schedules itinerary, order merchandise, create and order invitations (stamp & send), organize company nominations and awards if needed
- Coordinate with new hires for onboarding procedures; add employee to Bamboo, send welcome packet and maintain hard copy files, when delegated to do so.
- Will assist in other duties as assigned.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top