Office Assistant / Administrator
Are you looking for a position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Office Assistant / Administrator.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Southborough, MA
Hours: M-F 8am-5:00pm
- 3-10 Years of experience working as a Receptionist or Office Administrator supporting management level individuals and/or an office
• Maintaining the kitchens/conference rooms. Ensuring stock is replenished and rooms are kept clean
• Answer phones and direct calls
• Serve as a facilitator who may coordinate deadlines and either handle them directly, or through others
• Assist with various phases of the project life cycle through completion
• Preparation of proposals, correspondence, letters and reports, from draft to client-ready
• Assist managers with project status updates
• Assist with submissions to outside agencies
- High level of typing, plan and report preparation including but not limited to printing, scanning, binding, facilitating mailings and delivery of documents.
- Travel to and from delivery service points (post office, Fedex, UPS) in a timely manner to meet daily deadlines.
• Creating VCards within Outlook
• Input and track proposals for new and existing clients (knowledge of CRM a plus)
• Coordinate calendar events internally and externally
• Timesheet, mileage and hearing/expense report submissions
• Lunch orders as needed
• Order supplies/assess inventory
• Collect mail and manage front desk deliveries
• Other duties as assigned
- We are an ever growing organization, with lots of opportunity for advancement throughout your career path!
- Position is open due to a promotion!
- Direct exposure to all aspects of Benefits
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 60 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation