Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
We are searching for a Non-Profit Accountant for one of our clients located in Nashville! The Accountant will perform a variety of duties related to the compilation, reporting and updating of financial information.
- Process approved fiscal documents to disburse payments
- Verifies/reconciles computer data against accounting records; determines general ledger codes/accounts required for processing payments
- Receive and process credit card transactions and payments
- Prepares, reviews and batches accounting documents; performs cashiering functions; sets up payments charges to accounts.
- Verifies and receives receipts from departments that fiscal transactions have been properly documented in account and cash journals from source documents
- Reconciles multiple cash accounts, receivable accounts, contracts, and leases utilizing spreadsheet and software applications.
- Maintains, reviews, analyzes, correct, and reconciles financial data and transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Researches, compiles, and reports federal, state, and local grant-related financial information in compliance with contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience general accounting experience
- Knowledgeable in bookkeeping, accounts payable and accounts receivable
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top