Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a position in the IT field? Our client has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator!
• Strong Organizational and Interpersonal skills.
• Provide excellent customer service to all levels of the organization.
• Close interaction with in-house customers across various departments and at all levels of the organization.
• Commitment to keeping personal skillset up-to-date and relevant to the company's IT environment.
• Consistently takes a proactive approach to support essential hardware components and software systems.
• Proactive approach to monitoring maintaining application performance across a variety of servers and network components in two locations within the state.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner, working either in-person or remotely.
• Manage 3rd party providers in their responsibilities to resolve issues in a timely manner as dictated by commitments and deadlines.
• Define and analyze systems requirements based on understanding of business needs.
• Design hardware and software solutions to meet business and system requirements.
• Manage 3rd party vendors in planning and implementing new technologies as well as upgrades to existing technology.
• Consistently maintains up-to-date and appropriate documentation on the IT and Broadcasting ecosystem.
• Ability to define and manage major projects involving new or existing technology.
• Proficiency in the support of network performance issues, creating and maintaining resiliency in a multi-location environment within the state.
• Proficient in a multi-domain, highly integrated, server / network environment.
• Proficient in Cisco IOS, Windows, Linux and other operating systems across server and personal computer environments.
• Oversees the maintenance of all network systems, telecom systems, and security.
• Hardware relocation, deployment and configuration.
• 4 yr degree in Information Technology or related field.
• 6+ years of relevant IT experience supporting internal and/or external networks including but not limited to network security, configurations, VOIP, and remote technologies.
• Experience with switching, routing, and firewall equipment required.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule for projects and on-call as assigned and when needed.
Why choose Addison Information & Technology?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Qualified candidates must be able to provide valid documentation to confirm identity and authorization to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top