Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, a logistics and supply chain company is looking for a NetSuite Administrator to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: Austin, TX
- Document user requirements to support development projects.
- Perform system maintenance and coordination of system configurations between NetSuite and Adaptive Insights.
- Troubleshoot problems including system interface/integration issues.
- Maintain user access and roles, ensuring appropriate segregation of duties.
- Active participation in UAT for system changes.
- Assist the Finance department with data analysis, reporting needs, and support their optimized use of NetSuite.
- 3+ years of SuiteScript 2.0 experience
- Utilizing NetSuite RESTlet to read, enhance, and build out new code
- Experience gathering business requirements
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's IT job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation