.net Software Engineer
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Title: Software Engineer
Location: New York City
Main Skills: .net, Desktop applications and document management systems, vb.net and c#
Design, development and testing of web and desktop applications. This role works within an agile development team that is focused on building enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
Will be building a new document management system as part of their .net platform. Currently they use a Laser Fiche systems which they are looking to replace with a systems written on .net with a SQL Server back end.
4 - 8 years of experience. Must be very passionate at what they do.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications.
- Work within a cross-departmental agile team.
- Write applications that automate workflows and support the efficiency of internal operations
- Write applications that allow external stakeholders to interface securely with backend processes for straight through processing
- Design and develop mobile and data analytics applications with focus on positive client experience and improved business intelligence
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline (Engineering or Mathematics)
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- 4+ years of Microsoft .NET development experience with C#
- Solid understanding of SQL Server and querying concepts with T-SQL
- ADO.Net, Entity framework or equivalent ORM
- Document Management Systems and OCR.
- Windows desktop application development with WPF
- ASP.Net Web API and WCF
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top