Title: C#.net Full Stack Software Architect with Cloud (Remote)
Must: Must be a US Citizen, Pass Background/Drug Test/Bachelors/10yrs
We are currently expanding our team and are seeking a Software Architect to provide technical leadership to a large team that performs full lifecycle management, development, and training.
The team supports the development of an existing web application utilizing modern web technologies which is augmenting and phasing out multiple existing .NET Core business web applications.
The current technologies used for new development are Vue JS, CSS, HTML5, and Web API development in C# using .NET Core 5.0 with database development in Microsoft SQL Server.
The candidate will have knowledge in:
- Development tools including Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SQL Enterprise Manager, Git, and Team Foundation Services. Development methodology following various agile scrum processes.
- Familiar with conversion of older legacy applications (Web Forms preferred) into new modern frameworks.
- Highly desired technical skills are Vue JS, Containers (OpenShift), SecDevOps (Jenkins/Docker), and PaaS/IaaS is a plus. Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to an agile project team consisting of Designers, UX/UI Developers, Web Developers, Solution Leads, Projects Managers, and Strategists to help understand and document client requirements, estimate work, develop new solutions, and enhance existing solutions.
- Provide clear guidance and recommendations to clients on technical solutions to optimize value and foster trust.
- Actively conduct code reviews.
- Mentor Web Developers to grow their technical skills.
- Build and maintain internal tools and processes to streamline our development process and enhance productivity.
- Promote and collaborate on development and coding best practices. Required Experience: Minimum of 10 years of related programming experience. Experience managing the sustainment and conversion of older large complex monolithic applications. Experience managing and organizing several work streams with different priorities and deadlines. Experience working in a government/regulated environment with multiple clients. Strong testing and quality assurance ethic. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients. Required Education: BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or related field. Two years of additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of each year of education.