National Accounts Director job in Phoenix, AZ
Location: Phoenix Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
NATIONAL ACCOUNTS DIRECTOR IN PHOENIX, AZ
- Develops/implements sales, marketing and service programs to ensure national accounts sales growth and profitability. Organizes/deploys sales staff to ensure effective market coverage.
- Ensures a pro-active national accounts sales process by targeting prospects and establishing/maintaining business relationships with key decision makers within client organizations.
- Develops and implements customer satisfaction/retention programs with appropriate measurements and incentives. Evaluates program effectiveness and makes changes as appropriate.
- Reviews/approves major sales presentations prior to delivery. Works with marketing management to develop new/improve the effectiveness of existing presentations, collateral material, promotional campaigns, etc
- Negotiates major national account contracts, reviews contracts negotiated by staff and provides approval as appropriate
- Directs national account administration activities to ensure responsiveness to the requirements of clients. Ensures the accurate/timely preparation and administration of contracts/proposals, and the tracking of sales activity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales or the equivalent, plus a minimum of ten years national accounts sales experience including at least three years in a managerial role required.
- Thorough knowledge of national accounts sales and service requirements; and marketing and presentation techniques required.
- 2 years experience with OEM Programs
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Base plus bonus
Email Melissa King at Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 602.817.1751
Back to top