- Nashville, TN
Location: Nashville, TN
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling multi-state underwriting
- Underwrites residential mortgage loans in accordance with Fannie, Freddie, FHA and internal guidelines ensuring compliance with company and investor standards.
- Has current in-depth experience and complete knowledge of Fannie, Freddie and FHA lending guidelines and understands how those relate to internal and investor guidelines as well as knowledge pertaining to the regulations governing mortgage lending.
- AUS loans - reviewing data input, validating data integrity, and ensuring compliance with agencies AUS guidelines.
- Non-AUS loans (FHA Streamline only) - analyzing loan applications to determine risk to MEM and acceptability to HUD standards.
- Review and analyze borrower profiles, credit reports (including supporting documentation), income documentation, asset documentation and title reports. Has thorough knowledge of complex personal and business financial analysis and expertise in tax return and balance sheet analysis.
- Ensure documentation is appropriate to support credit decision.
- Ability to properly assess and respond to fraud indicators.
- Analyze appraisals for accurate property valuation for conventional and FHA loans.
- Issue timely loan approvals or adverse action notifications.
- 3+ Years of experience as a current Underwriter
- Must come from some experience in a lender company
- Encompass LOS Software experience
- Fannie, Freddie and FHA experience
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top