Mortgage Post Closer
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
A growing company in OKC is looking for a Mortgage Post Closer to join their expanding team! If you have mortgage experience, please apply today!
- Interaction with loan processing, loan closing, loan post closing and/or origination staff for assistance as needed to clear exception items
- Responsible for obtaining documents to complete loan files, perform internal audits, and day to day filing
- Self starter
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Able to work independently
- Great organization skills
- Effective communication skills
Benefits offered upon conversion:
- Paid Time off
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top