Mortgage Loan Processor (Remote)
- Denver, CO
Mortgage Loan Processor - Phoenix, AZ
Pay: 60-90k DOE + Bonus
- 2 years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; and
- Previous experience in a field requiring customer service preferred.
Examples of Duties:
- Review files for completeness and accuracy.
- Verify accuracy of system input.
- Analyze file for program applicability.
- Review necessary documentation, such as income and asset documentation, credit report, verification, appraisal report, preliminary title report, etc.
- Obtain accurate AUS findings.
- Contact borrowers to request additional documentation as needed. Call clients to review closing figures prior to submission.
- Provide status updates to loan officers, borrowers and agents.
- Coordinate all aspects of submission to underwriting, documentation requests and satisfaction of closing/funding conditions. Coordinate closings as needed.
- Submit files in a timely manner in accordance with company standards.
- Review pre-audit HUD1 to ensure accuracy. Work with loan officer and title companies to resolve any discrepancies prior to closing.
- Prioritize work flow to ensure time sensitive files are handled in proper order.
- Assure compliance with all regulatory and governmental standards, guidelines, rules and regulations with all regulatory authorities, federal or state ordinances and administrative regulations and statutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in order to ensure compliance
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding private, trade secret and/or proprietary information.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of computer software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as mortgage loan origination software.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Back to top