Mortgage Loan Processor
- Nashville, TN
Are you looking for a growth opportunity in Mortgage Loan Processing with a well-established Company?
Our client believes growth comes as a result from promoting their best talent from within , and offers an environment where culture is of utmost importance , offering monthly staff events and get-togethers, and providing internal learning and development to support every member of their teams! We'd LOVE to talk with you! Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Title: Mortgage Loan Processor
Location: Nashville, TN
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Education: Bachelor's preferred
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience throughout the loan process through constant communication and follow-up.
- Adhere to Call Queue expectations for ultimate customer experience
- Maintains relationship with internal partners and 3rd party vendors-finesse
- Responsible for processing mortgage loans from set-up to closing by verifying, compiling and entering borrower information to loan processing system.
- Obtain, Verify and analyze loan documentation including credit, income, appraisal and title.
- Work closely with borrowers to ensure smooth process and complete transparency through loan closing.
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application: clarifying or obtaining additional information.
- Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
- Identifies mortgage loan application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies; notifying mortgage loan underwriter and mortgage loan officer.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Ability to manage a pipeline size of 25 or greater
- Minimum of 5 years current experience in the Retail mortgage processing industry.
- Must be able to close 15-18 loans a month as a minimum requirement.
- Demonstrate high volume productivity.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong people skills and must enjoy working with customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate an OUTSTANDING level of customer service skills.
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Punctuality is key for customer experience.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Salary: $40 - 50K
Back to top