Messaging System Specialist
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Contract
Seeking experienced Messaging Engineer!!!!!
- Administration of the global messaging architecture and troubleshoot problems. Management of security appliances
- Interact with the Support Center to address any inquiries and any open issues.
- Tuning and monitoring the Exchange, Lync, BlackBerry and Mobility (MDM solutions) servers and processes. Administration of e-mail and databases. Troubleshoot server errors & interact with Microsoft Technical Support to solve problems in the fastest possible time.
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement. This includes, leading the analysis of technology industry and market trends
- Monitori for held and dead mail, routing problems, operation of Trend Micro Scan Mail and our anti-spam solution: Proofpoint.
- Perform such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Proven experience with newer technologies including: Microsoft Exchange 2016, Windows 2010, Microsoft Skype for Business, SMTP, anti-SPAM applications and Blackberry Enterprise Server, Email archiving, ATP for email security, Mobile Device Management Systems, VMWare, PowerShell, Active Directory, Cloud.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top