Merchandising Administrator/Specialist $20HR
Job ID : 393810
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Merchandising Administrator/Specialist.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Hoffman Estates
- Monitor the day to day feedback of the merchandising team to ensure established quality standards are maintained
- Serve as a link of communication between field teams and corporate
- Communicate exceptional performance to appropriate team members
- Analyze and deliver progress reports
- Identify and document opportunities for process improvement
- Partner with teams (account managers, merchandising, marketing, store operations, IT) as needed to develop action plans to improve sales performance and / or customer service levels
- Coordinate with other company departments as needed to implement and maintain quality control processes and training
- Monitor and assist with special projects
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and identify potential issues
- 2+ years of experience supporting within one or multiple of the following:
- Retail Management
- Space Planning
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation