Merchandising Administrator/Specialist $20HR Job ID: 393810
Merchandising Administrator/Specialist $20HR
Job ID : 393810
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Merchandising Administrator/Specialist.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Hoffman Estates
- Monitor the day to day feedback of the merchandising team to ensure established quality standards are maintained
- Serve as a link of communication between field teams and corporate
- Communicate exceptional performance to appropriate team members
- Analyze and deliver progress reports
- Identify and document opportunities for process improvement
- Partner with teams (account managers, merchandising, marketing, store operations, IT) as needed to develop action plans to improve sales performance and / or customer service levels
- Coordinate with other company departments as needed to implement and maintain quality control processes and training
- Monitor and assist with special projects
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and identify potential issues
- 2+ years of experience supporting within one or multiple of the following:
- Retail Management
- Space Planning
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top