Medical Records Coordinator (CMA, RMA, LPN)
Location: Minneapolis Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Do you want to impact patient lives by joining a successful healthcare company? Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Medical Records Coordinator
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant, or LPN certified
- Experience with Referrals
- Experience with Prior Authorizations
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top