Medical Collection Specialist
Location: Denver Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
We are searching for a Medical Collection Specialist to start on December 10 th 2018. The Medical Collection Specialist will be responsible for working an aging report, denials, information requests, submitting appeals, and more. This is a traditional collections role with the primary focus being collecting on outstanding claims from insurance companies, and a few patient collections.
- The Medical Collection Specialist must have at least 1-year experience of medical collections, insurance denials, and appeals
- The Medical Collection Specialist must have experience working with government and commercial insurance companies.
- The Medical Collection Specialist must have strong customer service skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to type at least 40 WPM and possess a high school diploma
- Located downtown Phoenix in a brand-new facility
- Walking distance to restaurant and shops.
- Great benefit package, compensation, and PTO
- Hands-on training with a great team environment
- Employee recognition, pot lucks, and fun days!
This position is onsite in Phoenix, Arizona
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits day 1 through a partner of Addison Group
- Permanent Employment: This position is permanent through contract-to-hire
- Connections: You are connected directly with the hiring manager of a healthcare organization
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, interview techniques, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency
Back to top