Medical Billing Specialist
Location: Denver Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
We are searching for a Medical Billing Specialist to start on December 10 th 2018. The Medical Billing Specialist must have experience with reviewing patient bills to ensure they have been properly coded accurately according to medical procedures.
- The Medical Billing Specialist must have at least 1-year experience of working with insurance claims
- The Medical Billing Specialist must have experience with modifiers, EOBs, and insurance verification
- The Medical Billing Specialist must have experience with insurance contracts and write-offs
- Must be able to type at least 40 WPM and possess a high school diploma
- Located downtown Phoenix in a brand-new facility
- Walking distance to restaurant and shops.
- Great benefit package, compensation, and PTO
- Hands-on training with a great team environment
- Employee recognition, pot lucks, and fun days!
This position is onsite in Phoenix, Arizona
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits day 1 through a partner of Addison Group
- Permanent Employment: This position is permanent through contract-to-hire
- Connections: You are connected directly with the hiring manager of a healthcare organization
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, interview techniques, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top