Medical Billing and Coding Instructor
As an Medical Billing and Coding Instructor, you will have the opportunity to positively impact students' lives by sharing you knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrates and applies a thorough and accurate knowledge of the teaching field and discipline;
- Plans and organizes instruction in ways which maximize student learning. Practice excellence in teaching and instruction;
- Modifies instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse students' needs;
- Prepare lesson plans and teach course as prescribed by the approved institutional curriculum;
- Encourages the development of communication skills and higher order thinking skills through appropriate assignments.
- 2-3 years industry experience
- 1 year of general working experience
- Prior postsecondary related teaching experience of at least 1 year in subject matter is highly preferred;
- Knowledge of medical terminology;
- Demonstrated knowledge of anatomy and physiology;
- Meet TWC instructor requirements.