CO Salary Range: USD 18.00 - 21.00 per hour
Position: Medical Assistant
Location: Denver, CO
Come join one of Colorado's largest and most well-known orthopedic groups!
The Medical Assistant works directly with providers and the medical team to deliver exceptional, individualized patient care. They are responsible for rooming patients, taking height and weight and ordering x-rays, as well as entering accurate patient history into the Electronic Health Record. The Medical Assistant promptly communicates with the medical team and patients regarding any requests or patients changes.
- 2+ years of high-volume Medical Assistant experience
- Strong back office experience: rooming pts, taking vitals, updating charts, Rx refills, etc.
- Experience working with NextGen preferred
- Full benefits package! New employees are eligible for benefits on the first of the month after their start date.
- PTO package that starts the day you start with 4 hours accrued each pay period!
- Management support and employee appreciation programs.