Mechanical Engineer - Rotating Equipment
- Dallas, TX
Are you a Mechanical Engineer with rotating equipment experience that is interested in joining a global, privately-held company that is bringing an exciting new product to market?
The Rotating Equipment Engineer will provide technical support to assigned areas of responsibility by providing assistance in resolving rotating equipment operations and maintenance problems.
- Provide full technical support to all types of rotating equipment
- Conduct field troubleshooting
- Conduct field performance test for rotating equipment
- Provide general guidance and work direction for maintenance
- Monitor rotating equipment performance, participate in project start up
- Report on General Purpose equipment repairs
- Analyze and document the cause of rotating equipment failures
- Recommend obsolete items from removal of stock
- Must have authorization to work for any U.S. employer
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of' rotating equipment experience in power generation
- Skilled team builder with excellent communication skills
- Results driven critical thinker and problem solver
Apply now to join the growing Dallas team!
Back to top