Marketing Proposal Manager
- Rockville, MD
Our client in the Montgomery County area is looking for a Marketing and Proposal Manager to join their growing team!
- 4+ years of marketing experience within the AEC industry required
- Bachelor's Degree (in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred)
- WordPress familiarity (can be trained)
- InDesign experience
- Solid Microsoft Office skills required
- Proven Adobe Creative Suite capabilities
- Deltek Vision experience preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in proposal writing, coordination, and production required
- Experience with SF 330 and other government forms preferred
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be willing to drive to all office locations as needed
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Ability to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
Day to Day:
- Proposal or RFP, gather information, and resumes from technical staff
- Getting resume's up to date in marketing database
- Help finish up website and get it up and running
- WordPress - 3rd party can do a quick training
Back to top