Addison Group is looking for an experienced marketer to manage branding, sales enablement, and communication strategies across multiple consulting brands. Reporting to the VP, Marketing & Communications, Consulting at Addison Group, this role will drive Addison's Financial Consulting content, messaging, digital strategies, sales enablement, and internal communications.
Addison Group Companies stretch across multiple verticals and industries assisting companies to strategize, design, and build solutions. This role will focus on strengthening the consulting brands under the Addison umbrella, driving leads, supporting market expansion, build upon our PR and partner channel outreach.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee marketing strategies for consulting brands, including brand positioning and messaging, digital marketing, content strategy and development, account-based marketing, market research, public relations, and internal communications
- Manage a marketing consulting team as well as collaborate, participate, and drive joint marketing initiatives as a member of the corporate Addison Group marketing team
- Manage events both internal and client facing external events
- Develop metrics-driven marketing strategies and reporting for consulting verticals and services
- Develop and support internal and external communications strategies with VP, Marketing & Communications and multiple consulting leadership teams
- Collaborate, participate, and drive joint marketing initiatives as a member of the corporate Addison Group marketing team
- Track vendor relationships for consulting teams
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and market trends
- Bachelor's degree in marketing-related field
- 5 - 8 years of related experience in B2B marketing, strong preference working in Finance & Accounting in-house marketing teams
- Proven skills, knowledge, and experience in the design and execution of integrated marketing, digital marketing, account-based marketing, and public relations programs
- Portfolio of work samples for email campaigns, social media campaigns (LinkedIn specifically campaigns), and/or Google Ad Display samples
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Creative eye with an innate sense of aesthetics, design, website, and a passion for excellent copy
- Aware of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Management experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
ABOUT ADDISON GROUP
Addison Group, a leading professional services firm, assists organizations with the most important success factor in driving transformation and growth: exceptional people. Our consulting, staffing, and executive search practices are among the most acclaimed in the business, delivering world-class expertise and acumen that companies need to evolve and expand their reach.
Addison Group is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. Addison Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.