Our client, a medical association, is seeking an energetic and professionally mature Marketing Coordinator. This role will support the Marketing and Communications division and consist of heavy writing, editing and communicating. The ideal candidate would have proven writing experience within a professional setting, ideally within another non-profit or association.
Main duties to the role:
- Produce marketing plans in conjunction with management team
- Write, edit and disseminate articles to post for website, newsletter and publications
- Spearhead the editing process for content creation, such as social media, articles, and PowerPoints
- Create marketing copy for a variety of programs
- Reporting communications activities to key stakeholders
- Manage digital marketing efforts via email marketing campaigns
- Complete other marketing and communication duties as assigned
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations , Public Affairs or related field
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, changing environment
- At least 1 year of professional writing and editing experience.
- Samples to be requested
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in marketing platforms and social media management tools
- ???????Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
- Core competencies : detail oriented, organized, excellent written and verbal communication skills, creative, thrive under tight deadlines
Location: Washington, DC