Manager of Market Research/Analytics
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
As a Market Research Manager, you'll collaborate with both senior and junior staff members to design and execute large-scale projects for clients in a variety of industries (most notably technology, media and online). The ideal candidate will have experience managing all phases of research projects. We're seeking someone who likes to be challenged and enjoys solving complex problems.
In addition to having a solid understanding of market research skills and methodologies, the Market Research Manager must be familiar with and tuned into the fine details of each phase of a project. This includes developing detailed project timelines, writing questionnaires and discussion guides, checking online survey programs, facilitating data collection and monitoring sample quotas, coordinating with vendors, conducting in-depth interviews, developing tab and analysis plans, checking data tables, reviewing advanced analysis outputs, developing report templates, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, and writing interpretive, analyticalsummaries.
- Manage all phases of custom market research studies, both qualitative and quantitative, as outlined above.
- Develop project timelines, and ensure all project milestones and deliverables are met. Provide regular updates on project timeline and next steps to team.
- Manage team of internal resources, mentoring and training junior staff members and ensuring each team member is meeting internal milestones.
- Formulate executive-level analysis, telling the story of each research project and crafting a compelling summary that utilizes visuals/infographics where possible.
- Act as the primary, day-to-day client contact.
- Lead all project-related meetings, including client meetings, internal brainstorms and vendor meetings.
Qualified candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- 6-7 years of experience in supplier-side custom market research, with the ability to manage the entire research life-cycle from design through to analysis
- Highly-refined verbal communication style
- Proven written communication skills; candidates are asked to submit a cover letter that is reflective of client communication and report writing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and developed organizational skills
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Experience with business (B2B) research is preferred
- Mastery of PowerPoint is required; must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Curiosity, a natural desire to answer complex questions, and a dedication to being life-long learning and intellectual challenges
- Technology experience and/or interest is a plus
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top