Want to be a part of a well-stablished, globally recognized and diverse law firm?
Do you have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews? Are you sharp, professional and looking for your next step? We would like to speak with you about this opportunity!
- Minimum of 1 year of recruiting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm environment
- Experience with Campus Interviewing is a requirement
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associates with relevant experience
- Flexible and can work collaboratively with the team
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Assist with recruitment and interview process for office legal staff
- Schedule interviews and receive feedback from interviewing attorneys
- Conduct initial interviews with associates, paralegals and summer associate candidates
- Assist with planning and coordinating Summer Associates Program
- Act as liaison with universities for scheduling campus interviews and recruiting events