Under the direction of the Director of Learning and Development, the Learning Consultant assists in planning and executing high-performance sales trainings to support business growth for a national Staffing Firm.
- Plan and execute several in-person training sessions annually, conduct virtual training sessions with employees via conference call one-on-one on a regular basis.
- Under direction of Director of Learning & Development, execute in-person/virtual training sessions and create digital content for use of corporate sales professionals
- Create virtual training materials for electronic Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Travel to office locations nationwide to conduct in-person training sessions as needed
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related trainings as needed
- Complete one-on-one training sessions with sales employees upon hire and as needed
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications
Knowledge, Skills, Education
- 2 years of experience required
- Four year degree or equivalent
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, required
- Excellent professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, required
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, team player
- Ability to work efficiently and maintain a calm and positive demeanor while working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment in a rapidly growing company