Location: Rockville Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
We are seeking a LAN Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
- Experience with all aspects of communication networks planning, system security, installation, and support is required
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or equivalent is a must.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top