Junior Salesforce Administrator
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Looking for a Junior Systems Analyst in the Washington, DC area.
- Serve as main escalation point for CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide IT support for internal users
- Provide Training for internal Users
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing functionality of system hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person and when necessary to remote users via phone or remote desktop programs (LogMeIn, etc.)
- Assist IT Manager with daily, weekly & monthly workflow functions.
- Take active role in process (workflow) improvement
- 1+ year(s) of experience with Salesforce administration
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a IT support role
- Understanding of IT principles, and ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external users or partners of all levels
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Office365 experience is a Big Plus
- Sharepoint experience is a Big Plus
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top