Junior Financial Analyst
Location: Rockville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our client is seeking an entry level Junior Financial Analyst in the DC/Metro area.
- The Junior Analyst prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- The Junior Analyst prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- The Junior Analyst assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
- The Junior Analyst performs other duties as required.
- 1-3 years of experience with analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- BA or BS degree in a Finance, Business, Economics, or related field preferred
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top