Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
A Midtown Manhattan bank is looking for a junior accountant with banking experience as a teller as well as an Accounting Degree. Responsibilities include Accounts Payable processing, reconciling the various General Ledger accounts, incoming wires posting, manual posting to customer bank accounts, scanning of critical documents, maintaining department spreadsheets, troubleshooting reconciling differences and other clerical duties as assigned. The Junior Accountant will be also be verbally communicating with various bank branches, departments and vendors.
- Must possess or be working towards a Degree in Accounting; prior Accounting experience a plus.
- Must be well organized and have the ability to work independently.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must also have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top