Jr. Telecom Analyst
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client is looking for an ambitious VoIP Administrator to join a Telecom team of 7 - supporting over 1,000 end users in the DC Metro area. This individual will support a Cisco VoIP infrastructure supporting both voice/messaging platforms and networks. This is a contract to hire opportunity through HireStrategy/Addison Group in Washington DC.
- Responds to help desk tickets outlining network, connection, or phone issues.
- Utilizing Cisco Call Manager 10.x platform - being able to move/add/change/disconnect service.
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communication
- Assisting with Hubs, Blades, Switches, and Jack Recovery.
- Managing Vendors - AT&T and Version
- Experience troubleshoots cable and phone problems
- 2-3 years of telecommunications and/or telephony experience
- Customer Service experience
Back to top