Jr. Recruiter/Inside Sales
Are you an outgoing, results-driven team player? Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic company that fosters healthy competition AND a team-oriented environment? Check out Addison Group! We are currently seeking interns for the role of Jr. Recruiter/Inside Sales.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Jr. Recruiter/Sales Intern is primarily responsible for prospecting new candidates for the Vertical/Location for which they are hired, via strategic recruiting activity. Jr. Recruiters assist recruiters in identifying talent for high volume or hard to fill orders, as assigned by their recruiter or Branch Manager. A Jr. Recruiter must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop recruiting strategies with their recruiter for specific open client positions. Heavy daily phone activity is required for generating and following up on resumes and identifying leads. Written skills are required for electronic communication as well as resume formatting for recruiters.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies, networks and sells to potential candidates/job seekers through creative recruiting strategy, including the use of internal data base (Bullhorn), job boards, social networking and college recruitment
- Maintains and updates a prospective candidate pipeline or hot list utilizing tear sheet lists
- Schedules candidate interviews for Recruiters
- Represents Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Documentation of all candidate conversations into Bullhorn, for historical data and productivity reporting
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a competitive, fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to take direction from various employees
- Comfortable speaking on the phone (high call volume)
- Open to all majors
- Applicants should be eager to work in a sales environment
The goal for our internship program is for interns to learn the full lifecycle recruiting process. Interns will function as members of our sales/recruiting teams, and will report directly to our Branch Managers who will hold weekly training sessions and one-on-one meetings.
In addition to exposure to sales/recruiting, interns will be required to complete biweekly projects intended to prepare them for entering the job market. Addison Group is uniquely positioned to provide interns with both on-the-job experience as well as general expertise on career development and marketability. Please see below for a schedule of career-focused projects:
Internship Project Schedule
Weeks 1-2: Addison Learning & Development
Complete Addison's Onboarding Training via Cornerstone. Learning & Development will be informed when this is complete .
Weeks 3-4: Resume
Based on the information you have learned through exposure to recruiting and training on Addison Group, create a resume tailored to a Recruiter position at Addison. Branch Manager will review resume and offer feedback.
Weeks 5-6: LinkedIn Profile
Create a LinkedIn profile highlighting skills and career goals. This profile will be reviewed by the Marketing department who will share feedback and tips for areas of improvement.
Weeks 7-8: Networking Event
Attend a networking event with other office interns - report back to Branch Manager on outcome during weekly 1x1.
Weeks 9-10: Candidate Visit
Now that you have gained experience in sourcing/recruiting/sales, it is time to build your skills! Interns will assist a Recruiter in a candidate visit in the office, assessing the skills/career goals of a recently sourced new candidate. Tenured recruiter will offer feedback on performance .
The final assignment for interns will be a formal interview with the Branch Manager during the final week of employment. The interview is meant to be an overview of your experience and what you've learned, as well as an opportunity to show why you would be a good fit for Addison Group. Branch Manager will offer feedback on the interview and provide tips on areas of improvement .
Addison Group is always looking to add to our team! Employees who show a particular aptitude for recruiting/sales will be considered for full-time positions upon graduation.
Named Top 50 Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while embodying our Work Hard/Play Hard mantra. Some of the benefits of working with Addison include:
- Growth Opportunities: Addison Group is focused on organic growth-each year we promote people to open new branches and lines of business
- Work/Life Balance: Results-oriented work hours/vacation package flexibility
- Learning & Development: Cutting-edge training programs for EVERY employee
- Environment: 100% team-oriented work environment with work hard/play hard atmosphere - Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work
- Management Styles: Hands-on, unobtrusive management to help you achieve your goals, regular interaction with Executive Leadership
- Reward System: In addition to regular contests and happy hours, Addison Group recognizes its top employees with a significant reward, Echelon Club. Bottom line-achieve your goals and you will be rewarded with a fabulous trip to a tropical location!
Back to top