Jr DevOps Engineer
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our Client, a growing company in Washington DC, is seeking a DevOps Engineer with web application architecture and administration skills to help support an enterprise web site.
- Consulting Experience
- Design and implement high performance scalable data centric microservices
- Provide leadership and coaching to increase the success of your team
- Lead communication with product teams, client teams and other teams in the organization
- Impart technical expertise to improve/refactor existing services and processes
- Translate big ideas into simple, elegant solutions
- 2-5 years' experience in Software Development with good coding practices
- Strong understanding of AWS. Any AWS certifications are a major plus
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Rundeck, Bamboo and Jenkins
- Any experience with Docker is a plus.
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Experience working with monitoring tools (Data Dog or Splunk) and hardware load balancers (F5) is desire
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top